Tuesday, June 10

i'm into makeup too.

and since i don't have any new photos of the Peacock Feathers shawl to show off, i'm going to post some of my recent decent makeup looks.

it's kind of fitting to start off with a peacock-coloured look:




and then my "oooops, i slipped with the liner..." look. forget starting over, i just worked with the slip.



and a rainbow look. it was fun to do. i thickened up the liner after taking the photos... it looked much better with darker liner. but i was too lazy to take more photos.




i use a mixture of MAC, Gosh Cosmetics, Too Faced and Taylor Made Minerals shadows for the looks above. the eyeliners are L'Oreal H.I.P's cream liner and Too Faced Liquif-Eye. and i can't forget to mention Urban Decay Potion Primer... can't live without that!

2 comments:

BevMakesStuff said...

Very pretty!! I love your make-up jobs!

Jennie said...

Nice! I'm a make up whore too. :)