Thursday, October 19

me me me...

from Tracy :)

First Name? Zehava

Were you named after anyone? nope. i named myself.

When did you last cry? October 1st... when AF showed up... AGAIN.

Do you like your handwriting? i suppose. sometimes more than others.

What is your favourite lunchmeat? smoked turkey.

If you were another person, would you be friends with you? i hope so!

Do you have a journal? several, but i don't write in them anymore.

Do you still have your tonsils? yup.

Would you bungee jump? if i were on enough meds, sure ;)

What is your favourite cereal? it changes. i tend to go for the kid-like cereals... Lucky Charms, etc.


Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
nope.

Do you think you are strong? physically, probably not. emotionally, probably not so much... i tend to get upset easily. i don't think i give up easily and i don't put up with things i think are crap like i used to. so i guess i'm strong that way.


What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
vanilla i suppose. i don't go out of my way for ice cream.

Shoe size? 8

Red or pink? pink

Least favourite thing about you? physically, my belly. otherwise i hate that i have self doubt.

Who do you miss the most? my friend Nathan.


What colour pants, shoes and shirt are you wearing?
blue jeans, no shoes (hand knit socks though), a green tank top and my black Simple Knitted Bodice pullover.





Last thing you ate? lol... Kraft Dinner.

What are you listening to right now? my kids rummaging through the lego box.

If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? deep purple.

Favourite smell? fruity smells... like strawberry and raspberry.

No comments: