Thursday, June 21

hrmm... where'd my yarn "budget" go?

not on yarn, not on the kids... not on groceries, paint, moving essentials... none of that...

but it did go to something i didn't really *need*... but something i was pretty sick of living without...

importantly, it's not the piece of shit rusty, too-big, blue, ugly, heavy, shock-less, squeaky men's bike that i've been using...



so, no yarn for me this month because most of my CCTB went to treating myself to a new, comfy, better looking Cruiser/Mountain-type bike for this summer (it's got the comfort factor of a Cruiser and loads of lovely gears like a Mountain bike, does that make it a hybrid bike?) my only "regret" is the colour... i wish it were a sexy deep red with flames and maybe a leopard print seat... like this lovely. or black with funky pink flames... (wow... i really wish the Electra bikes didn't cost so much) sigh. i suppose i could have it painted...

the head has been okay since i last posted *crosses fingers*. i've been very careful not to let myself get too hungry/thirsty, etc. but i really think it's the weather... the humidity gets me every time. thank you for your comments :)

No comments: